HAR is the power of manifestation. It means the creative aspect of infinity. It also means earth, prosperity, and be here now. It can be combined with different movements e.g. simple clapping for 2 or 3 minutes and this stimulates the 5 elements and the nervous system.
This mantra (sound current) is repeated in a monotone. When pronouncing the R, the tongue should hit the back of the teeth. Remember this part of the palette has 80 nerve endings so you are stimulating your whole brain with this mantra.
Here is a sample of 5 different ways to play with this mantra.
1. Clap your hands and say HAR
2. Put your right foot on the floor and say HAR
3. Put your left foot on the floor and say HAR
4. Put your hands on the floor and say HAR
5. Every time you jump up and down think or say HAR.