I am Iam I am Meditation
Your child is a unique, perfect and beautiful manifestation of what he/she is. This meditation reaffirms that sense of goodness and perfection with relaxation of one’s psyque and inducing a subtle affirmation of our true nature.
How to do it:
- Sit in easy pose with your spine straight.
- Bring your right hand to your right knee and let it rest there.
- Bring your left hand with the palm flat and fingers straight 2 inches from your heart center, say “I am.”
- Move your left hand 4 inches away from your heart center and say “I am.”
- Move your left hand again 6 inches from your heart center and say again “I am.”
- Move your hands back to the starting position (2 inches) and continue the cycle again. Say “I am” each time you move your hand. Repeat for 3 to 5 minutes. Complete the meditation by inhaling and exhaling deeply.